We picked up this yarn to knit the Douglas Cardi by Andrea Mowry. Pattern available on Ravelry. I think we're going to love it and continue to expand our pallette.
Eco+ Hemp is a blend of 80% Natural Peruvian wool and 20% hemp. Together, they create a soft durable yarn.
Hemp's long fibers offer a multitude of benefits:
- dries well
- has natural anti-bacterial properties
- softens with use
- retains a garment's structure and shape
This collection combines the earth tone palette of our Ecological Wool® and the signature solid color vibrancy of our Eco+ line of yarns.
- 80% Peruvian Highland Wool / 20% Hemp
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 328 yds (300 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 5 - 6 (3.75 - 4.0 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 22 - 24 sts = 4" (10 cm)